Navigating The Planner
The Planner is divided into two sections: One is the Student Audit (left), the second is the Planner Block (Right).
The bar separating the two windows can be increased or decreased right or left by dragging the gray bar in the middle of the screen. By dragging right or left will allow you to view more information in each box.
Student can view their Student Education Plan by clicking the red square below (see below).
- Select correct plan
- Select Mode (Notes or Calender Mode)
- Click on each semester associated with the Student Education Plan.
- Select View
- Click on LOAD
Students can also explore majors by using the "Show What if Options"
- On the left hand side, Select Show What If Options and Use What if Scenario
- Select Level, Degree, Catalog Year, & Major
- On the right hand side, check all terms associated with the plan
- Select process new