Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Steps to Enrollment
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
If a class is closed, you may register yourself on the waitlist anytime on or after your registration appointment time.
- If a seat becomes available in that course, the next student on the waitlist will be notified via their LPC student email.
- Students will then have 72 hours from the time the notification is sent, to register and pay for the class or they will be dropped from the waitlist and the next student on the waitlist will be notified.
- Waitlist notifications are sent out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
- If you are on a waitlist be sure to check for a notification at least twice a day (morning and evening).
- Drop for Non-Payment applies to all classes including waitlist classes. If you are dropped for non-payment waitlist classes will be dropped.
- If you are dropped from the waitlist you may add yourself back onto the waitlist.
- You will be added to the bottom of the waitlist when you re-add your name to the list.
Office Hours & Contact Info:
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor