Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petition
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- High School Programs
- Major Code List
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Payments for Tuition
- Summer/Fall 2022 Priority Registration Dates
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Registration Policies
- Steps to Success
- Staff Directory
- Student Information
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
If a class is closed, you may register yourself on the waitlist anytime on or after your registration appointment time.
- If a seat becomes available in that course, the next student on the waitlist will be notified via their LPC student email.
- Students will then have 72 hours from the time the notification is sent, to register and pay for the class or they will be dropped from the waitlist and the next student on the waitlist will be notified.
- Waitlist notifications are sent out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
- If you are on a waitlist be sure to check for a notification at least twice a day (morning and evening).
- Drop for Non-Payment applies to all classes including waitlist classes. If you are dropped for non-payment waitlist classes will be dropped.
- If you are dropped from the waitlist you may add yourself back onto the waitlist.
- You will be added to the bottom of the waitlist when you re-add your name to the list.
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
The following in person services will be provided:
- Receive cash payments for tuition/fees
- Issuance of Student Identification Card
- Drop off of document (During and after business hours)
- Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door
Virtual Zoom Hours
Speak to an Admissions & Records Representative Now
Our office is working to serve you during this time and we are experiencing a high volume of inquires which may increase our response time.
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.