Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petition
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- High School Programs
- Major Code List
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Payments for Tuition
- Summer/Fall 2022 Priority Registration Dates
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Registration Policies
- Steps to Success
- Staff Directory
- Student Information
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
Students who have not attended the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District during the past academic year will need to complete the following steps for registration:
- Complete and submit a new “Application for Admission” online at www.laspositascollege.edu.
- Returning students on probation or dismissed status must obtain counselor advisement and approval before proceeding with registration.
- Returning students in exempt status may not be required to obtain counselor approval prior to registration. Exempt status does not exempt students from prerequisite requirements; see the “Exemptions” section in the College Catalog.
- Returning students will not receive an individual registration appointment date. Registration date is based on the date of application and completion of the 3 Core Services: Online Orientation, Assessment, and Student Education Plan under Student Success and Support Program (SSSP).
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
Spring Break Window Hours (April 4-8)
The following in person services will be provided:
- Receive cash payments for tuition/fees
- Issuance of Student Identification Card
- Drop off of document (During and after business hours)
- Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door
Virtual Zoom Hours
Speak to an Admissions & Records Representative Now
Our office is working to serve you during this time and we are experiencing a high volume of inquires which may increase our response time.
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.