Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Steps to Enrollment
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Staff Directory
Students who have not attended the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District during the past academic year will need to complete the following steps for registration:
- Complete and submit a new “Application for Admission” online at www.laspositascollege.edu.
- Returning students on probation or dismissed status must obtain counselor advisement and approval before proceeding with registration.
- Returning students in exempt status may not be required to obtain counselor approval prior to registration. Exempt status does not exempt students from prerequisite requirements; see the “Exemptions” section in the College Catalog.
- Returning students will not receive an individual registration appointment date. Registration date is based on the date of application and completion of the 3 Core Services: Online Orientation, Assessment, and Student Education Plan under Student Success and Support Program (SSSP).
Office Hours & Contact Info:
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor