Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Six Steps to Success
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
Students who have never attended the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District will need to complete the following steps for registration:
- Complete and submit an online Application for Admission.
- Complete an online orientation session.
- Complete the assessment process; students will be scheduled for a Program Planning session upon completion of assessment.
- Attend a Program Planning session. Counseling services will be provided at each session to assist students with education planning, program planning, and course selection.
- New students will not receive an individual registration appointment date. Registration date is based on the date of application and completion of the 3 Core Services: Online Orientation, Assessment, and Student Education Plan under Student Success and Support Program (SSSP).
Applications for Spring 2020, Summer/Fall 2020, and financial aid (FAFSA and CADAA) are available October 1, 2019.
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor