Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Six Steps to Success
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
If you're completing a degree, certificate, transfer, or occupational skills program at Las Positas College, you need to apply for graduation at the Office of Admissions and Records. It is recommended that you plan to apply for the award at the start of your last term at Las Positas College. If you apply for a degree, certificate of achievement, or certification by the appropriate deadline dates, you will be able to participate in Commencement activities (if eligible).
It is the student's responsibility to submit a petition for a degree, certificate, transfer certification, or occupational skills award by the deadline dates.
- Graduation Requirements & Commencement Ceremony Information
The ceremony will be held on Friday, May 22, 2020, time to be announced, at the gymnasium, Bldg 2500.
Applications for Spring 2020, Summer/Fall 2020, and financial aid (FAFSA and CADAA) are available October 1, 2019.
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor