Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Steps to Enrollment
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Staff Directory
If you're completing a degree, certificate, transfer, or occupational skills program at Las Positas College, you need to apply for graduation at the Office of Admissions and Records. It is recommended that you plan to apply for the award at the start of your last term at Las Positas College. If you apply for a degree, certificate of achievement, or certification by the appropriate deadline dates, you will be able to participate in Commencement activities (if eligible).
It is the student's responsibility to submit a petition for a degree, certificate, transfer certification, or occupational skills award by the deadline dates.
- Graduation Requirements & Commencement Ceremony Information
The ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 26, 10 am, at the gymnasium, Bldg 2500.