Guaranteed Transfer Programs
Las Positas College offers guaranteed transfer admission to 30 colleges and universities. Six University of California campuses, nine California State University campuses, three Private/Independent colleges, and twelve out-of-state universities offer guaranteed admission to students who meet specific requirements. By participating in a Transfer Admission Guarantee [TAG], Associate Degree in Transfer (ADT) program, or Transfer Admissions Agreement [TAA], you may be eligible for an early review of your academic records, early admission notification, and specific guidance about major preparation and general education coursework. Visit a Las Positas College counselor to develop a plan to meet your transfer goals.
Click the link for TAG Flyer : Guaranteed Transfer Programs
- UC Campuses (TAG): Davis, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, Irvine, Riverside, Merced
- CSU Campuses (Guaranteed admission to non-impacted majors with ADT): CSU East Bay, San Francisco State, Monterey Bay, Bakersfield, Channel Islands, Dominguez Hills, Humboldt, Maritime Academy, Stanislaus
- Private Institutions (TAA): Saint Mary's College, University of the Pacific, John F. Kennedy University
- Arizona State University - https://admission.asu.edu/transfer/MyPath2ASU
- University of Arizona
- University of Hawaii at Hilo (includes guaranteed WUE reduced tuition with 2.8 GPA)
- California Community College to HBCU TAG- Transfer to 39 (HBCUs) Simply click here https://www.californiacommunitycollegehbcutransfer.com/
- Student Contact Form to access the form. click DEGREE SEARCH LINK.
Guarantee Your Admission
- UC campuses offer the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- CSU Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- Private Institution Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
CSU East Bay Cross-Registration
- Students who have completed 20 transferable units may cross-register in 1-2 courses at CSU East Bay that are not offered at LPC (including upper division), on a space-available basis.
- Eligible tudents pay no more than the Las Positas College registration fees for the CSUEB course(s). (Currently, there is no additional cost.)
- Other eligibility requirements apply. Download the CSU East Bay Cross-Registration form and meet with a counselor to get more information about this program.
UC Berkeley Cross-Enrollment
- Students who have completed at least one semester as a matriculated student at LPC may cross-enroll in one course per semester at UC Berkeley, on a space-available basis.
- Eligible tudents pay Las Positas College registration fees for the UCB course ($46 per unit, plus a small processing fee).
- Other eligibility requirements apply. Download the UC Berkeley Cross-Enrollment form and meet with a counselor to get more information about this program.
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Career & Transfer Center Coordinator
Online Transfer Services
In Person Hours Room 1604
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.