- Las Positas College
- Transfer Center
- Private and Out-of-State Colleges
Private and Out-of-State Colleges
Private/Independent and out-of-state colleges have varying requirements for transfer student admission. It is advised that you visit the Transfer Center for more information or refer to the admissions page for the school you are interested in and contact an admissions representative for advice. Many private and out-of state-schools require fewer units for transfer eligibility, so it is important that you plan ahead.
California Private/Independent Colleges
- The Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities [AICCU] is an excellent resource for students interested in attending a private institution. Click below for a list of all California Private/Independent Colleges
- Some independent colleges accept the University of California IGETC transfer pattern. This can help guide you when planning for transfer to a private college
- Please note: Although this resource can be used as a general guide, it is advised that you consult with an admissions representatives at the university for more details.
- California Private Colleges
- IGETC Accepted
Western Undergraduate Exchange [WUE]
Students who are residents of California are eligible to request a reduced tuition rate of 150% of resident tuition at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state.
States participating in the Program include: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Transfer Admission Guarantee
Las Positas College has guaranteed admission agreements with some Private/Independent campuses. Click below to find out more.
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Career & Transfer Center Coordinator
Online Transfer Services
In Person Hours Room 1604
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Black Cultural Resource Center
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.