College representatives from baccalaureate granting institutions are encouraged to visit the Las Positas College campus for tabling events, campus presentations and/or one-on-one appointents with students.
Due to COVID - 19 University representatives are pariticipating in a variety of Virtual Platforms to meet, present, and coordinate Transfer related events. For a complete list of college visits please refer to our events page.
Topics to discuss with a college representative can include but are not limited to:
- general information about the college
- transfer requirements to the college
- transfer requirements for a particular major
- challenges with your application/enrollment process
- resources and/or programs at the college
- connections to student community and clubs
For a complete list of college visits please refer to our events page.
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Transfer Center Coordinator
Online Transfer Services
In Person Hours Room 1604
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.