- Las Positas College
- Parking Home
- Parking Permit Costs
- Where do I get a parking permit?
- Daily Parking Permits
- Visitor Permit Request Form
- Parking Locations
- Fines for a Parking Citation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying & Contesting a Fine
- Parking Fee Waiver
- Driving on Campus
- Physically Disabled Parking
- Campus Safety
Signs are posted at designated locations within the parking lots to inform drivers of tow-away zones, and to inform all persons of the policy relating to access to campus.
Vehicles may be towed without warning for flagrant violations, such as:
- Blockage of emergency lanes and exits
- Blockage of the movement of another vehicle
- Blockage of fire hydrants
Upon receipt of repeated citations for failure to adhere to the College District’s Vehicle Rules and Regulations, the vehicle may be towed away and impounded at the driver’s expense and inconvenience. College authorities will be notified, and the Livermore Police Department will be notified of the violation and of the tow-away.
For More Information Please Contact:
Campus Safety & Security
*16 from Campus Pay Phones and Emergency call-boxes