- Las Positas College
- Parking Locations
- Parking Home
- Parking Permit Costs
- Where do I get a parking permit?
- Daily Parking Permits
- Visitor Permit Request Form
- Parking Locations
- Fines for a Parking Citation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying & Contesting a Fine
- Parking Fee Waiver
- Driving on Campus
- Physically Disabled Parking
- Campus Safety
Where do I Park?
- Park in designated spaces: Vehicles shall be properly "head-in" and within parking spaces determined by the lines or marking placed on the surface of the parking lots, curbs, signs, or any other manner.
- No "tail-in" parking is allowed
- PARKING IN ANY NON-MARKED AREA IS ILLEGAL.
- Motorcycles, Bicycles, Skateboards: Special areas are designated and posted for parking both bicycles and motorcycles. A parking permit must be posted on motorcycles. Bicycles must not be ridden on the inner campus, or taken inside buildings. Roller skating and skateboarding is not allowed anywhere on campus.
Where NOT to Park:
- In Red Zones: No parking is permitted at any time in red zones reserved for emergency purposes. Vehicles parked illegally in red zones are subject to immediate tow-away
- In White Zones: Vehicles parked in passenger loading zones are not to be left unattended
- In Yellow Zones: Parking in yellow loading zones is limited to the actual time required to make the pick-up or delivery
- In Blue Disabled Parking Zones: Vehicles illegally parked in spaces designated for disabled persons may be cited and/or towed away and impounded, and to be reclaimed at owner's expense and inconvenience
- In Staff Parking lots at any time
- Visitor Parking areas in excess of 30 minutes.
- Visitor Parking is strictly for visitors, students parked in visitor parking spaces will be cited.
- Without appropriate semester or daily permit.
This is an example of properly parking your vehicle "head-in".
You may also park in the designated spaces along the loop road that are outside of the standard parking lots, by permit only.
For More Information Please Contact:
Campus Safety & Security
*16 from Campus Pay Phones and Emergency call-boxes