- Las Positas College
- Graphic Design and Digital Media
- Design Services
Graphic Design and Digital Media
The department encourages students to actively work on building their portfolios and to gain experience by working on real projects. Our students have worked on a number of projects for the campus community over the years, from building signage to event promotion and class announcements.
The Design Shop is our agency course where students work under the supervision of an instructor to simulate a working creative agency. Students work with clients and each other as designers, project managers, production artists and art directors. When we are able to offer this course, we welcome projects from the campus community and we will be able to help and plan out your design project! Look for GDDM 40: Design Shop in the schedule and contact the instructor with your ideas!
Unfortunately, we are not always able to offer the Design Shop course. If you need design help but we aren't offering the Design Shop this semester, you are not out of luck. Below is a list of current and former students who have completed significant coursework and will be able to help your project out from concept to completion. Check out their portfolio and then contact them to see if they can get your project done on time and on budget!
- Dana Alrawas
- Clarriza Montana http://clarrizamontana.com
- Timothy Wightman https://shapeshiftingdesign.com/
- Michaela Decter michaeladecter.com
- Svetlana Igouchkine svetlanaig.myportfolio.com
- Natalia Santos De Melo www.nataliasanmelo.com
- Fallon Stucki www.fallonstucki.com
- Shraddha Chudasama https://shraddhachudasama.com/
For more information please contact: