Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
How to Apply
Please read the instructions below before submitting an application.
Eligibility Requirements for EOPS
- Be a resident of California
- Be enrolled in 12 units or more (Special accommodations for DSPS students)
- Demonstrate financial need via California Promise Grant Fee Waiver (CCPG), FAFSA or the CADAA.
- Not have completed more that 50 degree applicable units
Before Submitting an EOPS Application:
- Complete Las Positas College Online Orientation via Class-Web.
- Submit the FAFSA, CADAA, or Promise Grant Fee Waiver to the Financial Aid Office - Apply online
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended to the Admissions and Records Office, building 1600.
- Register for at least 12 units (Special accommodations for DSPS students).
- Create and maintain a valid email account - required for all EOPS communication.
How To Submit Your Application:
- Click the "EOPS Application" link below to complete the online application.
After Submitting EOPS Application:
- EOPS will contact students via email after all applications have been processed. (Please be sure the email address provided on your application is valid.)
- Incomplete applications will not be processed, no exceptions.
- Limited spots are available due to funding and the number of continuing EOPS students. Applications are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis.
If button above is not visable, click here to access the application:
Live Chat Hours
*Office hours are subject to change.