- Las Positas College
- Career Center
1. Click on this link and sign in to Handshake with your Zonemail address to make an appointment with Kristi Vanderhoof, Career Center Coordinator.
2. This video tutorial walks you through the steps to make an appointment.
3. Check Zonemail for an email confirmation and for instructions for your appointment.
In your appointment, Kristi can help you with any of the following:
- Navigating resources to help you decide on a major, what you can do with your major, or what sort of career path would be a good fit for your personality, interests, values, and skills.
- Finding jobs or internships, writing or revising a resume, preparing for a job interview, or creating a LinkedIn profile
If you have an issue with using Handshake, or none of the appointment times fit your schedule, please contact Kristi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 424-1424 and include your name, W number, the reason for the appointment, and a few days and times that you're available.
Career Center Coordinator
Closed: Fridays (in June and July due to 4-10 schedule), weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.