- Las Positas College
- Outreach Services
- Flyers & Handouts
- Outreach Services Home
- Steps to Success
- Campus Tour Request
- Outreach Presentation Request Form
- Class Schedule
- College Catalog
- The Zone
- Flyers & Handouts
- Social Media
- High School Articulation
- Concurrent Enrollment (High School Students)
Flyers & Handouts
Las Positas College has created a number of flyers and handouts that are available here in PDF format. You are welcome to download and post any of the following.
- CLASS-Web Step-by-Step Guides
- Learn why students choose to attend Las Positas College.
- Las Positas College offers federal and state financial assistance to eligible students. Financial aid helps ensure that each student has sufficient financial resources to enable them to attend college.
- Have any questions about the California College Promise?
AB19 ‘The California College Promise Grant Scholarship’
- Within this guide there are a number of affordable certificate programs to support your career interests, whether you are a career seeker, career changer, or pursuing career advancement. Choose a program of interest, make contact with Chabot College and/or Las Positas College to gather more information, and enroll!
Explore all the degrees and programs that Las Positas College has to offer.
2023-2024 Academic Programs & Certificates Chart
- Las Positas College offers a variety of support services to enhance your academic and career experience.
Academic and Student Support Services
- Learn why we are one of the top transfer programs in the state of California.
- Las Positas College provides the opportunity for high school students in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades to enroll in college-level courses.
- We offer English as a Second Language (ESL) classes to help you achieve your goals, whether you want to improve your English for your career, for personal reasons, to earn an Associate’s Degree, or to transfer to a university.
For more information please contact:
Office: (925) 424-1407
For specific programs:
(Public Safety, Business, Kinesiology, Viticulture & Winery Technology)
Office: (925) 424-1273
(Arts & Humanities, Advanced Manufacturing & Transportation)
Office: (925) 424-1353
Jean O'Neil Opipari
STEM Program Coordinator
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Office: (925) 424-1306
Veterans First Outreach Specialist
Office: (925) 424-1570