Feeling Stress, Anxiety or Depression?
Did you know that one in four college students suffer from some form of behavioral health condition, including depression and anxiety?
LPC students can get FREE personal counseling services through the counselors in the Counseling Department and therapists in the Student Health & Wellness Center.
- personal issues and problems that affect school performance
- providing referrals to on-campus and community resources
- recommending if ongoing personal counseling is needed, and will provide referrals to the Health Center
- Relationship conflicts (with partner, parents, instructor, boss, or roommates)
- Loss (various types)
- Romantic breakups or disappointments
- Problems with studying, including time management and procrastination
- Feeling bad about oneself / low self-esteem
- Depression or anxiety
- Women's or men's issues
- Cultural and ethnic identity
- Foreign student, acculturation concerns
- Body image or problems with food
- Questions about alcohol and other substances
- Gay, Lesbian, bisexual, or transgender issues
- Various adjustment issues
General Counseling - Office Hours
Drop-in counseling may close early due to high demand.
Call Us: 925.424.1400