Las Positas College Tuition Free High School Math Tutoring
Could you benefit from Math Tutoring from College Faculty and Students?
Enrollment Available Throughout the Semester
Tuition Free Tutoring Program for all High School Students (9th - 12th grades) at Las Positas College
Tutoring will be offered on a drop in basis in a HyFlex environment, meaning in person or online. In-person tutoring is available in Building 2100, Room 21119. Students who wish to remain online will get access to Zoom links through the Canvas course for NMAT 202C after registration is complete.
In order to enroll in the Tuition Free High School Math Tutoring class (NMAT 202C CRN 21820) please complete the Concurrent Enrollment Admission Steps:
APPLICATION AND FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE REGISTRATION!
1. Please check the link with a video presentation of the Concurrent Enrollment process.
2. High school students have to submit an online application and a Concurrent Enrollment form every term.
3. Complete the online Admission application and print the APP. ID. confirmation page for your records.
4. Fill out the REQUIRED Concurrent Enrollment Recommendation Form through Adobe Sign. Paper copies will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT: It is preferred that you fill out this request using your zonemail email address to protect the privacy of your information.
NOTE: Your current high school grade point average (GPA) MUST be 2.0 or higher. (Students attending home school should also submit a copy of their R4 Affidavits. (CA Ed Code, section 33190) which can be emailed to LPCemail@example.com.
- No assessments or orientation are required to enroll in Math Tutoring.
- Enrollment fees are waived for students in the Free Math Tutoring program. Mandatory college fees still apply ($21 Fall Student Health Fee; $8 Transportation Fee, $10 Student Activity Fee , and $2 Student Representation Fee).
- Allow 1 week for processing and to receive, by email, a welcome message from the Las Positas College Admissions and Records office.
- Link to a campus map