CodeJam - 2021
Awarded an NSF (National Science Foundation) grant in 2019, Las Positas college is researching the ways in which a Math-Jam like event named CodeJam can help our students become more successful in the area of Computer Science.
An innovative 1 week, tuition-free bootcamp before the semester starts to prepare you for CS-1 and CS-7 with fun activities, a small community exploring tech and programming together, passionate instructors, and friendly support from trained peer teaching assistants.
If our CodeJams are successful, as we expect them to be, we may hold CodeJam events every January and August.
August 2021 Schedule/Zoom Links
You'll find the daily Zoom links available on this page. Please click below to attend the Zoom session. You will be admitted by the Zoom administrator
As materials become available, you'll be able to find them here
- All Available Materials
- CoderZ (Robots) Login/Registraion
- Netlabs Login
Benefits of attending CodeJam
- Understand more about the Computer Science field
- Learn what it means to be a programmer
- Get a head start as to what programming is all about
- Learn to code robots with Blockly and C/C++
- Learn to develop adventure games and a taste of mobile applications
- Understand programming structures and APIs before you even start your CS-1 or CS-7 courses
For more information about CodeJam, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please email: