- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- Graduates are REQUIRED to report to Building 2400, Room 2401, Session #1 starting at 8:15 am . . . NO LATER than 8:30 am SHARP; Session #2 start at 10:15 am.... NO LATER than 10:30 am SHARP ;to register for the event, complete a name card, and receive further instructions. College employees will be available to assist graduates with the process. Light snacks and refreshments will be available.
- Graduates should arrive wearing their graduation regalia (cap, gown, with tassel hanging from the front right side of cap). Extra regalia are not available for rent or purchase the day of the event.
- Due to the timing of the ceremony, there is no opportunity to leave the venue once you arrive.
Parents, children, or guests are not allowed in the Grad Central registration area and will be asked to leave the venue. Note: Children may not participate in the ceremony with the graduating parent.
- There is no rehearsal the graduates. An instructional video and instructions will be posted online at "How to Video and PowerPoint Instructions." This link will go live a few weeks before the ceremony. Please review prior to the Commencement Ceremony.
- Graduates will be led by college deans from Building 2400 to Building 2500 (Physical Education Complex) where the Commencement Ceremony will take place.
- Graduates are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and leave personal items at home or with family or friends as there is not a place to stow your items - travel light.
- Graduates will need to follow all instructions and will be asked not to stray or linger once lined up.
- Graduates will be seated in rows in the gymnasium. No assigned seating for graduates.
- Graduates will not be permitted to leave the ceremony until the end.
- Please remind your family and friends they are not allowed on the Gym floor and are not to leave their seats to approach graduates during the ceremony.
- Graduates will be able to meet their loved ones outside of the gymnasium after the ceremony has ended.
- Additional backdrops are available to take pictures with outside the venue.
- HAVE FUN!
For event information
email@example.com for questions.