- Las Positas College
- Important Announcements
- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
SESSION ONE - FILLED
BY Popular Demand, a 2ND SESSION has been created.
(All REGISTERED GRADS ARE FINAL - NO SWITCHING OR TRADING ALLOWED)
NO WAITLIST AVAILABLE
If you put your name on a waitlist you need to register for Session 2
LAS POSITAS COLLEGE IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE
The 33rd Annual Commencement Ceremony – B2
Saturday, May 27, 2023: 12:30 p.m.
PE Complex - Building 2500
If you need help accessing your zonemail, please contact the
Computer Center for assistance.
SATURDAY, MAY 27, 2023 @10:00 am
- CAP & GOWNS ARE NOW AVAILABLE - at the BOOKSTORE.
DON’T FORGET TO RSVP FOR GRADUATION;
MAY 24TH, 2023 – IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER . Check your zone-mail for your invitation and register today. If you have not received an email,
please contact: Yvette Nahinu @ email@example.com.
- (3/6/23)- You must RSVP for the commencement ceremony. If you arrive the day of, you may not be able to graduate. Check you zone-mail for your Invitation, then register for GRADUATION! Thank you.
ARRIVAL TIME for GRADUATES:
Graduates arrive at 10:30 am and report to building 2400, room 2401 Grad Central.
Guests can start lining up @ 11:30 am to building 2500 (GYM), have their ticket(s) ready to show.
Ceremony begins at 12:30 PM, Sharp!
Graduates arrive at 8:15 am and report to building 2400, room 2401 Grad Central.
Guests can start lining up @ 9:15 am to building 2500 (GYM), have their ticket(s) ready to show.
Ceremony begins at 10:00 am, Sharp!
- (3/6/23) Each Graduate will only get up to 4 GUEST tickets for Commencement Ceremony 2023.
- (3/6/23) Once you receive your approval to Graduate, then a formal invitation will be sent out via zone-mail, with instructions on how to RSVP for the Graduation Ceremony. It takes 6-8 week to process your application or sooner.
- (3/6/23) YOU MUST APPLY FOR A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE. Review the red box below as applications are due on APRIL 1, 2023.
(3/6/23) Check the graduation webpage often as information is updated as it is received.
You must apply for a degree or certificate. It is a requirement to be invited to the Commencement Ceremony. Applications are due on or before Monday, April 1st to Admissions & Records.
For event information
firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.