- Educational Partnerships
- Adult Education
- Early College Credit
- Rising Scholars
Steps to Apply for Concurrent Enrollment
Summer Geometry (NMAT 256)
- Fill out the Interest Form with your student information.
- Please note you will not receive any communication after filling this out. This is just for Las Positas College to see how many students are interested in taking the class.
- Create a CCCApply Account
- Submit a New Application to Las Positas College
- Receive an email with your application ID and confirmation number
- Within 72 hours you’ll receive an email with your W#
- Begin Request for Concurrent Enrollment Form
- Section 1: Student Information – to be filled out by the student
- Section 2: School Principal or Designee – to be filled out by the high school
- NMAT 256, 0 units | NMAT 202C, 0 units
- Section 3: Parent or Guardian Signatures - to be filled out by the parent/guardian
- Section 4: Release of Personal Information – to be filled out by the student.
- Visit our email communications page to view the emails we’ve sent out.
- Last day to submit your Request for Concurrent Enrollment form is May 10th.
- Students may begin registering for classes on May 15th.
- View our Summer 2023 Noncredit Math class schedule to see the available sections we will be offering.
If you have any questions about the course itself or about the process of enrolling, please contact Academic Services/Educational Partnerships at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding W#'s and submitted concurrent enrollment applications, please contact our Admissions & Records department at firstname.lastname@example.org
August 17 - December 19, 2023
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Emerald Templeton, EdD
Education Partnerships Project Manager
Danielle Bañuelos, AA
Academic Services Administrative Assistant
For information regarding the Early College Credit please contact: