- Las Positas College
- Dreamer Center
- Mission Statement & Goals
UndocuAlly Task Force Mission Statement
This task force will work across departments and with undocumented students to collectively reduce the issues undocumented students face at our college and to support these students achieve their academic goals. This task force will create clear goals to increase student support, educate the campus community, elevate best practices, and ultimately assess outcomes.
- To develop a campus-wide “UndocuAlly Action Plan.”
- To identify resources, research, and best practices that support undocumented students reach their educational goals, and to share this information with the campus community.
- To advocate for the development and support of a Dreamer Resource Center.
- To identify and provide opportunities for on-going training for staff, faculty, and administrators related to the support of undocumented students’ success.
Dream Center Coordinator
Phone: (925) 424-1052
Summer 2023 Dream Center Hours
Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
*Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Wednesday, online services include:
- Scholarships information and research
- Scheduling free legal immigration appointments
- AB 540 & other expansions of AB 540 questions
Facebook: Dream Center Las Positas College