- Las Positas College
- Dreamer Center
- Mission Statement & Goals
UndocuAlly Task Force Mission Statement
This task force will work across departments and with undocumented students to collectively reduce the issues undocumented students face at our college and to support these students achieve their academic goals. This task force will create clear goals to increase student support, educate the campus community, elevate best practices, and ultimately assess outcomes.
- To develop a campus-wide “UndocuAlly Action Plan.”
- To identify resources, research, and best practices that support undocumented students reach their educational goals, and to share this information with the campus community.
- To advocate for the development and support of a Dreamer Resource Center.
- To identify and provide opportunities for on-going training for staff, faculty, and administrators related to the support of undocumented students’ success.
Dream Center Coordinator
Phone: (925) 424-1052
Spring 2023 Dream Center Hours
Spring 2023 UndocuAlly Task Force Meetings: Second Monday of each Month from 2:00pm to 3:30pm
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
Facebook: Dream Center Las Positas College