Steps for Starting a New Club
- Discuss your new Club with the Director of Student Life, Scott Miner.
- Find a Club Advisor.
- Complete the "Request to Organize a New Club" form.
- Attend two ICC meetings to present the purpose and goals of the Club. (ICC members will vote at the second meeting on the proposed new Club.)
- Complete and submit the Club Form to the Director of Student Life before the deadline (Deadline is no later than 30 days after the first Inter-Club Council meeting)
- Review the LPC Club Procedures Training Verification
- Review the Club Procedures Information with your club at yuor first Club meeting
- Read the ICC Constitution and the ICC Bylaws
For more information please contact: