Student & Staff Characteristics
The Office of Institutional Research and Planning routinely provides statistics on the student and staff populations. Reports contain general information collected by the College. These data allow the college to consider college trends and student composition in the development and improvement of academic and support programs for students.
Overall Student Characteristics
- Student Characteristics:
- Student Characteristics Report: 2010-11
New Students by Feeder School District*
- New First-Time College Students
- Concurrently Enrolled HS Students
*"School District" is used to designate an region. Grouping may include Private and Charter High Schools within or adjacent to the area associated with the Unified School District.
Special Student Population Characteristics
- Veteran Student Characteristics: Fall 2015 - LATEST Data
- Veteran Student Characteristics: Spring 2012
- LPC Staff Statistics: Fall 2016 **NEW**
- LPC Staff Statistics: Fall 2015
- LPC Staff Statistics: Fall 2014