Where Not to Park
- In Red Zones: No parking is permitted at any time in red zones reserved for emergency purposes. Vehicles parked illegally in red zones are subject to immediate tow-away
- In White Zones: Vehicles parked in passenger loading zones are not to be left unattended
- In Yellow Zones: Parking in yellow loading zones is limited to the actual time required to make the pick-up or delivery
- In Blue Disabled Parking Zones: Vehicles illegally parked in spaces designated for disabled persons may be cited and/or towed away and impounded, and to be reclaimed at owner's expense and inconvenience
- In Staff Parking lots at any time
- Visitor Parking areas in excess of 30 minutes.
- Visitor Parking is strictly for visitors, students parked in visitor parking spaces will be cited.
- Without appropriate semester or daily permit.
This is an example of "tail-in" parking, which is not allowed on campus.