Online and Hybrid courses
Click a link below to view the online and hybrid courses offered by LPC:
|Fall 2015||Spring 2016|
- All courses will be conducted in Blackboard, the course management system for the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District.
- Optional, on-campus orientations, designed to familiarize students with Online Learning in general and Blackboard, will be held the week before the semester begins and during the first week of classes. Learn more about these orientations.
- Learn about accessing Blackboard via The Zone.
- Learn about accessing Blackboard emails.
- You will not be able to log into your course until the first day of class. If you log into Blackboard prior to the first day of classes and see your course listed but not linked, this means that your instructor has not made the course available yet.
- The instructor may drop students who miss the first meeting of a course. The first meeting of online or hybrid Distance Education courses is the first day of the class as specified in the class schedule listing. For these courses, instructors may drop students who do not log into their Blackboard course and/or complete indicated activities by the third day of classes. DE instructors may drop students if they have not submitted work and/or accessed the class for two consecutive weeks. For Summer courses, DE instructors may drop students if they have not submitted work and/or accessed the class for one week.