Current News and Events
To post a News and Events item, please email Donna Alaoen.
- NEW SUMMER HOURS for
Date: June and July ONLY - Monday through Thursday 9 am - 5pm and Tuesdays 9 am - 7 pm
- E-Counseling – Online Counseling is now available to registered LPC students who are not able to see a counselor in person! Review the e-counseling webpage to check if your question is best answered through our online services.
- Click here for the Performing Arts schedule.
- Honors Program information here! Get new, high-level experience with your projects and presentations.
- Registration for Attending or Teaching Community Education Classes (fee-based classes, not for collge credit) is held several times a year. Visit http://laspositas.augusoft.net/ to register for language, photography, and even an introduction to Ghost Hunting in the new year!
- Sometimes we all need someone to talk to ... The Helping Hands Program staff and faculty are here for you.
- Find out about all your health care options at the Student Health Center, Bldg. 1700. Their goals include letting you know how to get covered and providing basic health care on campus. See the Health & Wellness page for the info!
- If you do not have healthcare... For information on affordable health care go to https://www.coveredca.com, the official Covered California website. The next open enrollment period begins November 1, 2014.
- Si usted no tiene seguro médico o paga mucho dinero. Aqui lo pueden ayudar. La información sobre Ley del Cuidado de Salud ir a https://www.coveredca.com/espanol (el sitio oficial “Covered California” ).