Student Health & Wellness Services
- Student Health & Wellness Services Home
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Wellness Services
- Exercise is Medicine (EIM)
- Sexual Assault Resources
Welcome to Student Health & Wellness Services
Our team of medical, behavioral health and public health professionals are here to provide high quality integrated healthcare services that promote physical and psychological well-being, treats minor health issues, helps students navigate the healthcare and insurance systems and strives to empower students to have a healthy and successful academic experience.
The Student Health & Wellness Team provides:
- High quality & accessible integrated health care services
- No Cost Medical Visits with a National Board Certified Stanford HealthCare Nurse Practitioner
- Referrals for chronic and complex medical and psychological services
- Integrative health services Navigation
- Preventative and public health services for the campus community
- Campus-wide collaboration promoting health and student success
Prevent when Possible, Treat when Needed, Empower Always
FREE. 24/7. Confidential.
Many of us will experience a mental health challenge in our lifetime. All of us have a reason to speak up.
For more information please contact:
This office follows the academic calendar.
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm