- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Apply for Degree/Certificate
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
Grad Images takes professional photos of the graduates walking the stage during the Commencement Ceremony. We ask family members to take pictures or video from their designated seat or wait until after the ceremony to pose in front of the stage or use the grad props located outside in the courtyard of the event venue.
Shortly after the event, Grad Images will send your photo proofs via email or home address as recorded on the Announcer Card filled out during the registration period prior to the ceremony. Should you have any questions, please contact the GradImages Customer Service Department at 800.261.2576.
The Las Positas College Commencement Ceremony is a public event. As such, participating in or attending these proceedings gives permission to Las Positas College or any media official to take and use your photograph for publicity, marketing, or news purposes.