- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Apply for Degree/Certificate
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
- (5/23/19) For the comfort and safety of our graduates and guests, please refrain from blowing airhorns or creating loud noises before, during and after the ceremony. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you.
- (5/20/19) You must RSVP for the commencement ceremony. If you arrive the day of, you may not be able to graduate. Please contact Julie Thornburg, Event Coordinator, as soon as possible. Contact information to the right of this notification. Thank you.
- (5/20/19) GRADUATION TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Family and friends can watch the event in Building 2400, Room 2420 on a big screen, or live stream on a personal device. Click the link below at 9:55 am event day. http://www.laspositascollege.edu/graduation/live-feed.php
- (5/17/19) There are extra tickes for students wanting one or two more. Tickets are distributed on a first come, first served basis, Monday, May 20, 9:30 am, Building 1600, Room 1669.
(5/14/19) The Las Positas College Student Government (LPCSG) invites you to join the fun at a Cap Decorating Event, Wednesday, May 15, 2:30 - 4 pm, Room 1643 (Student Life/Welcome Center Offices). Decorating supplies and food are provided! Call the Student Life Office, 925.424.1643, for more information. No need to RSVP . . . just show up!
- (4/30/19) It is not mandatory to attend the Commencement Ceremony. For information on how to obtain your diploma and/or certification please review the Diploma/Certificate Notification web page.
- (4/16/19) The "how to" instructional PowerPoint presentation is available for review. Stay tuned for the instructional video which will post shortly.
- (4/9/19) Please review the RSVP and Guest Tickets webpage.
- (4/9/19) The last week of April, if eligible to graduate, you will receive both an email and a US Postal Service mailed invitation to attend the 29th Annual Commencement Ceremony on May 25, 2019. Please ensure your email and home address is correct in the college system. If you do not receive an invitation by May 6, contact John Armstrong, Evaluator, 925.424.1547, for clarification regarding eligibility.
- (4/2/19) The deadline for Degree/Certificate applications has passed. Late applications submitted between April 2, 2019 to May 15, 2019 are considered Summer 2019 candidates and will not be recognized for Honors or Highest Honors in the Commencement Program. Please contact Evaluator John Armstrong, 925.424.1547, with questions or concerns.
- (3/28/19) YOU MUST APPLY FOR A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE. Review the red box below as applications are due on MONDAY, APRIL 1st.
(2/20/19) Check the graduation webpage often as information is updated as it is received.
You must apply for a degree or certificate. It is a requirement to be invited to the Commencement Ceremony. Applications are due on or before Monday, April 1st to Admissions & Records.