Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Steps to Enrollment
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
Las Positas College is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. International students (F-1 and M-1 Visa) seeking admission to Las Positas College must complete an International student application packet in addition to the standard application form. The application packet is available in the International Student Program Office and on the International Student page website. The International student supplemental application packet requires students to submit:
- Evidence of having completed the equivalent of a United States high school education
- Proof of English language proficiency *
- Proof of adequate financial support *
- Evidence, by means of a physical examination, certifying freedom from active tuberculosis
- Proof of health insurance coverage
* Information on specific language proficiency requirements and amount of adequate financial support may be found on the International Students website.
The completed application may then be mailed, faxed, or scanned to the International Student Program Office.
The number of international students admitted is contingent upon the College’s ability to provide services as required. International students will be accepted for admission to Las Positas College in the Fall and Spring semesters of each academic year. Contact the International Student Program at (925) 424-1540 for more information.
For information on international student fees, refer to the “Fees and Refunds,” section in the College Catalog or consult the current Class Schedule.
For more information please visit:
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor