Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petition
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- High School Programs
- Major Code List
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Payments for Tuition
- Summer/Fall 2022 Priority Registration Dates
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Registration Policies
- Steps to Success
- Staff Directory
- Student Information
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
Las Positas College is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. International students (F-1 and M-1 Visa) seeking admission to Las Positas College must complete an International student application packet in addition to the standard application form. The application packet is available in the International Student Program Office and on the International Student page website. The International student supplemental application packet requires students to submit:
- Evidence of having completed the equivalent of a United States high school education
- Proof of English language proficiency *
- Proof of adequate financial support *
- Evidence, by means of a physical examination, certifying freedom from active tuberculosis
- Proof of health insurance coverage
* Information on specific language proficiency requirements and amount of adequate financial support may be found on the International Students website.
The completed application may then be mailed, faxed, or scanned to the International Student Program Office.
The number of international students admitted is contingent upon the College’s ability to provide services as required. International students will be accepted for admission to Las Positas College in the Fall and Spring semesters of each academic year. Contact the International Student Program at (925) 424-1540 for more information.
For information on international student fees, refer to the “Fees and Refunds,” section in the College Catalog or consult the current Class Schedule.
For more information please visit:
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
The following in person services will be provided:
- Receive cash payments for tuition/fees
- Issuance of Student Identification Card
- Drop off of document (During and after business hours)
- Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door
Virtual Zoom Hours
Speak to an Admissions & Records Representative Now
Our office is working to serve you during this time and we are experiencing a high volume of inquires which may increase our response time.
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.