Student Learning Outcomes Committee
The Student Learning Outcomes Committee is comprised of faculty, staff, and administrators, drawn from a variety of campus divisions. Several committee members have specific roles. View their roles.
meets the first Monday of each month, from 2:30-4:30 p.m. in Room 2411A.
2014-15 committee members
- 2 Faculty representatives from each Division
- ALSS: Tina Inzerilla (chair)
- STEMPS: Ann Hight, Mark Tarte
- BSBA: John Ruys, Geoff Smyth
- 1 Faculty representative from Student Services: Paula Schoenecker
- Vice President, Academic Services: TBD
- Division Dean: none
- Institutional Research and Planning: Rajinder Samra
- Classified: Scott Vigallon
- Student representative: TBD
All documents below are in the PDF format.